Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Apple Tree Blossoms and W/S Info


Apple Tree Blossoms
8x6 oil on canvas panel $125.
click HERE to purchase SOLD

A favorite place in Santa Fe, NM.

Artist Note.
I have two, 3-day workshops on how to use the 
Fracturing Technique with your own personal vision.
 June 3-5th
June 11 -13th
Both here in Las Cruces, NM
Please email me if you are interested. 
juliefordoliver@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. interesting how you named that one...I think I would have called it "outgoing mail"...haha! It is beautiful! I bet your workshop fills up quick! lucky participants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful apple tree blossoms painting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could attend your workshop, Julie...no jobs and schooling stand in the way this time around. But hopefully one of these days I can make it happen! Still love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic piece, Julie!!! I love all the colors in the mail boxes...Gorgeous
    light.. Wonderful work and how I wish I can be part of your workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour,
    De très jolis contrastes de couleurs qui font vibrer ce joli pommier en fleur.
    Une merveilleuse peinture, bravo !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so stunning and these New Mexico buildings are my favorite of your paintings I think. Well, those and your cupcakes. :)

    It would be marvelous to come to NM to take your workshop. I just googled it and it's a 12 hour drive from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the colors in this! That gate is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie