Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Studio Beverages



Different yellows make the dominant color with secondary of blues and accent of red.
Water bottles are all over my studio and as I catch their highlights out of the corner of my eye
I notice how they reflect and absorb the colors around them.
I had an accident the day after Christmas and am in a cast and wheelchair. Scary how life routines change so fast. Am out of the hazy mind caused by the drugs and am making my painting area wheelchair accessible. I cannot live happily without painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie