Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Socorro Bosque, NM


Socorro Bosque, NM

8x6 oil on canvas board $100.

This is part of a huge bird sanctuary. During the winter months visitors arrive from all over the world to enjoy this precious environment. We pulled in there so I could paint when we were returning from our trip to Santa fe and Albuquerque. My husband napped while I painted this.

It is Labor day today and unfortunately fires are burning in Texas near where Carol Marine lives and our prayers go out to her and her family and all the other people whose homes are threatened.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie