Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quick Study


Quick Study

6x6in oil on canvas board 85.

Sometimes I find I want to focus on only one thing. This usually happens after painting a pile of landscapes where multitudes of decisions have to be made.
This is only my second go at exploring my new and beautiful, turquoise vase. I did a different viewpoint - looking down more instead of the side view. I am more enamored with it than ever and want to paint it again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie