Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Rio Grande, Hatch, NM


Rio Grande, Hatch, NM

6x8in oil on canvas board $100.

Hatch, New Mexico is where the best chili in the world comes from. It is almost the end of the Chili picking season and soon we will no longer see the large roasters tossing the chili around.
I love this time of year. The smell of the chili roasting, the cooler days and nights and soon the cottonwoods will be turning gold. We still have amazing clouds but as we advance further into October they seem to go away.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie