Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

An Elk and a Bear - Yellowstone



An Elk and a Bear - Yellowstone.

watercolor from sketchbook   not for sale

I painted walls today in the new studio space I am moving into
and didn't have time for a painting on canvas.

Wanting to keep with the theme of Yellowstone I decided to
show a page from my Yellowstone Journal.
I found the wildlife quite exciting...at a distance!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. wonderful sketches, Julie. We did a lot of hiking in Yellowstone and saw a bear maybe 40ft away from us on a rock. I love wildlife but definitely at a distance! I can't wait to see another Yellowstone painting from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you have hiked in Yellowstone. Lucky YOU! Thanks Hilda.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie