Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Artistic Mailboxes


Artistic Mailboxes

6x8in oil on canvas 100.

This is the close-up view I painted of the Galisteo mailboxes. The community has to be a fun group for them all to have painted their boxes this way. There had to be at least 12 boxes - all painted, all different.
Gourds are growing at the base and wild flowers were scattered about. The adobe behind the boxes had painted water spouts from the roof in a bright pink. FUN!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie