Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Italian Tureen with Lemons

Italian Tureen with Lemons

6x6in oil on canvas 80.

This lovely Italian tureen belongs to a friend who goes to Italy and
buys the ceramic ware. Her collection is very impressive.
I find the juxtaposition of the real fruit next to the ceramic,
painted fruit, interesting.
The striped napkin was put in to balance all the soft round shapes.

Limited palette again.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie