Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cloud Study #5




Cloud Study #5



8x6in oil on canvas 100.



At Ghost Ranch you have lots of different views of the Pedregal area. The bright rust colored dirt contrasts beautifully with the blues of the distant mountains and the reflected Abiquiu reservoir. The rain storm had just passed and water is streaming through the small arroyos. For an artist this is a heart pumping moment.



If you follow this blog then by now you know I love this area.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie