Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Grill Next To Roses


Grill Next To Roses

6x6in oil on canvas 85.

Our friends in Albuquerque are really good cooks and they gave up their gas grill to go back to the grill they consider the best...the Weber! I adore the funky shape. I enjoyed painting it, especially the reflections of the sky and trees...but not as much as I enjoyed eating what they cooked on it.

We arrived at our friends house in the hills of Tesuque. It is a beautiful area just north east of Santa Fe. Guess what they have? A bright RED Weber. I see another painting coming up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie