Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

This Buds For You!


This Buds For You!

8x6in oil on raymar board 100.


I am having fun with the cans. It is a challenge to do the ellipse correctly so that keeps me totally involved. The different shades of blue range from a warm turquoise to a deep blue, which is a mixture of Alizarin, Utramarine Blue and Veridian. I do love the fine red line which goes down one side of the aluminum stripe. Just enough punch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie