Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ginger Tea

Ginger Tea
6x6in oil on Raymar board $85.

This is the first time I have done a DailyPaintworks Challenge. My interest grew as I saw that many of the artists who participate also use the painting as part of the Daily Painting schedule.
I enjoyed doing it and will certainly do another one.
To see how the many artists interpreted the "Paint Your Mug" Daily Challenge
click on the box on the right.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie