Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Off to the Recycle Place


Off to the Recycle Place

6x8in oil on raymar board $100.

This is the last of the cans and the most fun to do. The plastic grocery store bag is semi transparent and more difficult to paint than I thought it would be. The Sprite can was a first for me and getting the green reflection in the correct value took some time.

Let me pass on a funny story...well, I think it is funny.
I went to the hairdressers yesterday and she mentioned I had blue paint by my ear and after I told her I was painting a Bud Light can, she paused, then said..."I thought they were already blue."
Think about it.
Life is great!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie