Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Meet Mr. Chomp!



Meet Mr. Chomp!


6x6in  oil on canvas board

Mr. Chomp is a rescued cat. My close friend, Pam, witnessed a car almost hitting him when he was a wee little kitty and because the car didn't stop, Pam did. After taking him home and then to the vet, Pam and her husband adopted him. He is a gorgeous cat with a sociable disposition.
I love his name and it came from a book of short stories that Pam's husband, Stephen R. Cox, had recently published, called, of all things, Confessions of a Dog Assassin
Mr. Chomp is also a very  lucky cat other reasons...one of which is they take him for a walk every day ( in a cute harness) and he loves it.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie