Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Red Colander



Cherries and Lemons

6x8in  oil on canvas board   100.

I love this red colander and I have had it quite a while, but this is the first time I have painted it.
I have not quite finished it, but too bad...son number one is arriving in half an hour and I am excited to see him.
It is my birthday tomorrow and my husband and daughter will be cooking, so it will be a fun and happy day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is lovely. Beautifully painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Julie!! I hope you have a super super time! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to enlarge this to look at how you did this. I love the way you painted the light hitting the handles and edge of the colander.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie