Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grandson and Friends



Grandson and Friends

11x14in  oil on canvas  sold

When my daughter-in-law asked me to donate a painting for a fundraiser of the school my grandson went to, I was thrilled to be asked.  She sent me several photos and I picked a few showing some school gardening activity. This is a composite from those images. It is a perfect example of how the shape of a head and body build informs us of who the person is because this is such a good likeness of my grandson, even from behind.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie