Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cloud Study



Cloud Study

5x7in  oil on canvas  90.

We have had some weird weather for the last few days. Winter skies are usually a brilliant blue with very few clouds and hardly any moisture. Earlier this month we had record breaking snow and now another front has come in bringing more rain and snow on our mountains. A few days ago a yellowish light cast a unusual glow on the clouds. I could not manage to capture it but I still enjoyed trying.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie