Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Friend Came With Flowers



My Friend Came With Flowers

6x6in oil on canvas board   85.

Lucky Me! My friend Pam came to visit for a few days and brought me some lovely yellow and white Freesias.
My daughter calls this friend, The Food Goddess... because she works wonders in the kitchen. She is up in the house working her magic while I am finishing this off in my studio.   As I said, lucky me!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. lovely painting, Julie...strong and lush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous still life, Julie!! I love that Blue vase and the blue going into the white vase! Outstanding painting!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie