Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Two Bunches of Freesias



Two Bunches of Freesias

5x7in oil on canvas board   90.

This the view of the top of the two bunches, one yellow and one white. I have not mixed them together yet as I find it is easier to link the yellows together for design purposes.
The buds are getting fatter and other flowers are opening up along the stems. I am going to take this opportunity of colder weather to see how many different arrangements I can paint. They should last longer than in the summer because my studio gets rather cold at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie