Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lucky Me!

My good news...
I have been awarded with Liebster Blog Award by Helen Moreda This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes it’s name from the German word meaning Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.

I am thrilled and honored to receive it. Bless you Helen and many thanks




As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have
motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them

2. Post the award to your blog

3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
that you appreciate and value.

4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.



Now for the hard task of picking my five choices..


Always supportive of other artists plus she freely shares her painting knowledge in a wonderful journey of exploration and success.

Hilda Muxo
Shares her stories with beautiful pastels full of emotion. She is another painter who finds time to support her fellow artists.


Lynne Windsor
A New Mexico painter and print maker, currently in England learning different printmaking skills. Awesome work.

Haidee-jo Summers
Interesting and personal art viewpoints from a fun and talented artist who lives between England and an island in France                               
                          
Nora MacPhail
A wonderful supportive and sharing artist who works brilliantly with line as well as watercolor. Amazing !


Congratulations to the five of you and I thank you for motivating and inspiring me.

There are so many more who bring me great pleasure and inspiration. It is a shame there can only be five getting the award but would like to mention two others.

Jane  From Italy and works in watercolor. She has constantly encouraged me ( she has over 500 followers!!!)

Lisa Graham  has a unique and really great blog full of innovative art.


Please check out the above blogs to see what wonders they perform in their chosen medium.And please check out Helen 's( who nominated me) blog. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Julie! I am thrilled and honoured and INSPIRED!!
    Happy Painting Everyone!
    Nora MacPhail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie! I am so honored and truly happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie for this blog- award you really deserve it! And thank you so much for mentioning me...I am flattered and honored!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Julie! And thank you so very much for mentioning my blog! So thoughtful of you!

    Now I am off to check out your links.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Julie! It's very kind of you to choose me! It's also very interesting to meet all the other artist bloggers you speak of! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Julie, I have just seen this... many apologies for such a tardy response! Many many thanks for this. I appreciate it! I guess it's been a busy few years! Hope you are well. x

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie