Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunset Over the Inlet.



Sunset

oil on canvas   SOLD


I am having to pick up an older piece as my cameras is not working. I did draw today and will post it later.

Sun going down over the bank of clouds which seem to
hover over the bay. I painted this from a photo I took two years ago...the last time I was here.

I leave New Hampshire tomorrow. We had beautiful weather today so we sat out in the garden, laughing and talking...a little bit of teary eyes, but all is well in the world.
I am so glad I came.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie