Personal Art Blog

Sharing the lessons I teach at the Artist Guild and the personal discoveries in my art.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Local Park



Local Park

5x7in oil on canvas board   9o.

I was with some fellow plein air painters when we went to the oldest park in Las Cruces.
It has a lovely gazebo with plantings around it, but somehow I found the view across the street
more enticing.

Artist Note:

Regarding my painting set up in the car ( see Jan 30th blog) I forgot to mention that I keep the palette in a pizza box for when at rest stop etc, you have somewhere protective to place it.

For this painting I used a combination of palette knife and brush.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment and thank you for it. I am sure other readers will enjoy them too. If you cannot comment through this format then email me at juliefordoliver@gmail.com
Cheers,
Julie